GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think about the frame covers and which is best?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Frame Covers

Billy I have the VP frame covers but if I had to do it again I would probably get the Kuryakun or Big :yes1: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1: Bike covers,looks like they cover more of the frame to me. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
I ordered the VP's and didn't like them and I am in the process of installing the Kury. I took one out of the package today and it looks like it will work great. I believe thay are a lot better than the VP's. I will let you know what I think of them when I get them installed, possibly tomorrow.

Eddie

·
Registered
787 Posts
Eddie, I'd like to know how much trouble the VP frame covers are to get off. I'm thinking of replacing mine as well. Please keep us updated.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Kuryakyan and they work and look great no problems with the panels but you have to chase the threads of the chrome screws that come with it. or they will go half way in and jam. or use originals.... anyway the side panels are very good...... Lee in az.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I had the V&P frame covers and replaced them with the KuryAkyn ones. I had NO trouble pulling the V&P ones off. If you do experinece some trouble pulling them off, try using a hair dryer to warm them up and they should come right off.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I have just installed the Kury covers.......absolutly no problem, you cant screw it up. dont know about other mfg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts