GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my orange baby from the shop yesterday and it rides just like it did before she went in! :wink:
While it was in, I had them change out the wheels for the new Chrome Wheels I got. Wow, what a difference! :yes: :D :s27:

·
Registered
6,891 Posts
What a tease, Daryl!!

No posting about new chrome wheels allowed without adding some pictures and other pertinent details (cost, supplier, etc)!! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hi Jon,

Here's the wheels Darryl's talking about...

I'll sure be glad when I get a few pictures of the wheels on the bikes...

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Rodney,
You and your brother have some very nice products that you are putting out. If you start promoting your wares, you are going to be busy. Good Luck to Both of You.

Daryl,
You just need to stop tormenting us poor Northern folks with them chrome wheels. When i grow up, I want to be just like you...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
88 Posts
I know, I know! If you have to ask, you can't afford it. :lol: I just want to know the amount to put on the check for them babies and if you have a website! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
I know, I know! If you have to ask, you can't afford it. I just want to know the amount to put on the check for them babies and if you have a website!
Hey Sleazy,

We've got a website, but it's still very much under construction right now. I haven't posted it much because there are a lot of missing pictures right now. We've had some problems with suppliers in the past and not been happy with the quality we got, so we've held off. Our intent is to sell only the best and highest quality products that are available, unfortunately some of the best aren't the least expensive! But that's nothing new.

Basically we've decided if it's not good enough to put on our own bikes we're not willing to sell it to other GL1800 riders who also just happen to be our friends!

The webiste is http://www.smithwarenetworks.net/Owl/

·
Registered
3 Posts
frame done and new chrome wheels

had both done foe Xmas present to myself.i don`t know if this is spelled right , but classic customs(does orange county choppers and jesse james` chrome work )did mine.the rims look GREAT!!!when done on exchange, i believe it was just over 600.even the rough casting in between are shiney.they must buff them down .come to think of it, they acid wash them 1st.bike is a lot tighter feeling now that frame recall is done.if you get the wheels done , they just look too good to put in words.
everone just ride for me .looking for new job , so i can buy more stuff for mine,lol.

·
Registered
88 Posts
:twisted: Thanks! I'll take four sets at those prices. :D Seriously, I've got you bookmarked and will keep checking back every now and then. I just got back to work and gotta clear a few back bills up first. Two and a half month vacations will do that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts