GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a Honda store today tying to feel out their mechanics that might work on my bike someday. The guy I was talking to was bragging that they had a lot of experience doing the Frame recall on the wing. My face told him I did not know what he was talking about, and he went on to say he was not sure if it was fixed on the 06. Since I troll at every GW site I can find, and have heard, "read", nothing about this I thought I would post asking if anyone can tell me what recall happened on the 05 frame.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Reguam said:
I was at a Honda store today tying to feel out their mechanics that might work on my bike someday. The guy I was talking to was bragging that they had a lot of experience doing the Frame recall on the wing. My face told him I did not know what he was talking about, and he went on to say he was not sure if it was fixed on the 06. Since I troll at every GW site I can find, and have heard, "read", nothing about this I thought I would post asking if anyone can tell me what recall happened on the 05 frame.
The "frame" problem was only on 2001 to 2004 and I have not heard of it on 05 or 06. The problem was to do with the welding process which has now been rectified

It sounds like that might be a dealership to stay away from :wink:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
It sounds like that might be a dealership to stay away from

1 - 4 of 4 Posts