GL1800Riders Forums banner

Fred H---Love or Hate?

2K views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  Slinkey 
#1 ·
My wife ordered Fred H's DVD's for Christmas. I do not know Fred nor have I met him. I have read most of his post and looked at his DVD's for awhile. Fred is probably the type of guy that you could get along with, well atleast that is what I use to think. After the DVD's arrived I noted my sleep was disturbed. I just spent the property taxes on some add ons. My daughter cried when I ordered some other things and I told her she could go to college later. I just got back from the corner market, I hope the lottery ticket pays off so I can schdule an appointment with Max. Oh yeah, the lady at the blood center acted a little miffed when I tried to get two appointments tomorrow to sell blood. Mentioned something about every ten days. Platlettes go for a higher price, so I will go that route. All in all the DVD's are great. Gotta go for now. (need to call the boss and try to get a week off).

All kidding aside, the DVD's are excellent. Can't wait to try some of the maintainence items that Fred suggested!

Yeah Fred, I know, they are just for entertainment. Well, I AM!

Thanks
Ole Smokey

#3 ·
I will never look at my feet the same way again! Before the DVD's, I thought my feet were/are just for walking. Boy, little did I know those things can be used in so many different ways! Now if I can just learn to not wear shoes while working on the wing!

Ole Smokey

#5 ·
Ole Smokey said:
My wife ordered Fred H's DVD's for Christmas. I do not know Fred nor have I met him. I have read most of his post and looked at his DVD's for awhile. Fred is probably the type of guy that you could get along with, well atleast that is what I use to think. After the DVD's arrived I noted my sleep was disturbed. I just spent the property taxes on some add ons. My daughter cried when I ordered some other things and I told her she could go to college later. I just got back from the corner market, I hope the lottery ticket pays off so I can schdule an appointment with Max. Oh yeah, the lady at the blood center acted a little miffed when I tried to get two appointments tomorrow to sell blood. Mentioned something about every ten days. Platlettes go for a higher price, so I will go that route. All in all the DVD's are great. Gotta go for now. (need to call the boss and try to get a week off).

All kidding aside, the DVD's are excellent. Can't wait to try some of the maintainence items that Fred suggested!

Yeah Fred, I know, they are just for entertainment. Well, I AM!

Thanks
Ole Smokey
Thank you Smokey! :yes1: :yes1: :yes1:
I's nice to see someone like you stand up and present such a glowing example
to those of us who haven't figured out how to deal with this. :yes:
Now, let me see....how do I delete his last couple of lines there....
Yeah! That's got it....
I gotta print this out and go help the wife get her thinkin' straight like Smokey's. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

#7 ·
Fred has donated 3000' linear feet of oak 2" X 1" boards to hand out at Catscade 07.

Redneck Dave will be cutting threse to size (cause the Admiral told him so).

These are to be used as the Wing Tipper that Fred shows in his video to put under the front of the engine so we can pull the front wheel.

Fred just keeps on given.

Good on Ya Fred.

Bulldog

#10 ·
8)

BD,
Have saw will travel. :wink:

Spy,
I can agree with all of 'em with the exception of the jailbird, she's lost that lovin' feelin' and there has to be some women between 30 and 60 to step it up without havin' yer pic taken with a number on it. :lol: :lol: :roll:

#12 ·
cptdenny said:
Are Fred's DVD's updated to include the '06 & '07 model GPS and ABS models as well as the airbagger?
two additional CD add just this month for 06/07 models

#13 ·
Bulldog said:
Fred has donated 3000' linear feet of oak 2" X 1" boards to hand out at Catscade 07.

Redneck Dave will be cutting threse to size (cause the Admiral told him so).

These are to be used as the Wing Tipper that Fred shows in his video to put under the front of the engine so we can pull the front wheel.

Fred just keeps on given.

Good on Ya Fred.

Bulldog
OAK? :shock: Crap, I used pine. 7 1/2". :lol:

#16 ·
Bulldog said:
Dawg,

The lumber yard called and the saw mill workers are on strike, so I told them to just deliver the whole uncut trees to your house. They should arrive later today or tomorrow at the latest.

#19 ·
KYBLUE said:
two additional CD add just this month for 06/07 models
This I did not know. Fred's DVDs were one of the deciding factors on NOT
trading in my 2002 for a newer Wing.

Dang :!:

Herb

#20 ·
I ordered the DVD box on the 20th of this month. And today the package already arrived in the Netherlands. I now own a 2003 GL. Next month it will be a 2007 model with the airbag and navi. So I am very glad with the DVD's. I already looked for some hours. Now I took a brake :D . Thanks again.

#22 ·
Jchefboyardee said:
We have'nt met yet, but I do like his videos! They have paid for themselves 2 fold so far. A Many Thanks to FRED!
Ok guys, a bunch of you are saying that they pay for themselves, HOW?, I mean they are for entertainment only, right! Am I supposed to be charging admission when I invite folks over to watch them? I mean I thought that you were not supposed to do that. FBI says that movies are for private showing only. So I am asking, how do they pay for themselves without charging admission? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.