GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered them the week before my trip to the Myrtle Beach bike rally. They were here when I got home. They have already paid for themselves. Driving home from Myrtle Beach, I got caught in a noreaster and drove for 4 1/2 hours in the rain. My brakes sounded terrible the next day, sounded like the pads had a ton of sand between them and the rotors. So I wanted to take the pads out and clean them. Watched the DVD, showed exactly how to do it. Went outside and did it to my bike in about 30 mins. If you dont have them, they are absolutely wonderful.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I agree...got mine on Thursday...been watching them...can't wait to do my Winter work on the bike...

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Yep, I have to concur, although now I keep calling my calipers "ROTORS"<G>!

twodogs1800 said:
Ordered them the week before my trip to the Myrtle Beach bike rally. They were here when I got home. They have already paid for themselves. Driving home from Myrtle Beach, I got caught in a noreaster and drove for 4 1/2 hours in the rain. My brakes sounded terrible the next day, sounded like the pads had a ton of sand between them and the rotors. So I wanted to take the pads out and clean them. Watched the DVD, showed exactly how to do it. Went outside and did it to my bike in about 30 mins. If you dont have them, they are absolutely wonderful.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha,
Biglefti, I have to agree with ya. I think Fred walking around on that cold concrete floor with his bare feet was affecting his memory.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
They aren't priceless... they are $89.95! :lol:

The info contained on the disk, however, is priceless! ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist! :p

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :lol:

But don't y'all forget those are for entertainin' purposes only, so ya must have the tool box nearby durin' all viewin' and the popcorn plus an ice cold..........Coke not that fruity beer than Hedo pushes!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figured I assist him with that lawyer approved disclaimer so somebody doesn't get a chapped posterior and give him a hard time on the entertainment value. :wink:

:flg:

·
Registered
233 Posts
twodogs1800 said:
If you dont have them, they are absolutely wonderful.
I'm with you 100% on this one! If you're a do-it-yourself rider, you have to have these DVD's!

Meet Fred one time on a ride out to the Hard Eight when he rolled 100,000 on his bike. Mr. Honda was right! You meet the nicest people on a Honda!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Let's not get carried away here, as Fred states at the beginning, the videos and information are for amusement puposes only! That in and of itself is pricele$$....

W

·
0 Posts
I ordered mine some time back, and bring them along for my Honda certified wrench to view while he's working on my GL1800.................. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Fred's video's are great! Received my set a few days ago. No complaints here!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
They're the best I've seen. A comparable product for Harleys could make some one rich. The only one I've seen for HDs is pathetic in comparision.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts