GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts 4 a 1500 tips n tricks entertainment D V D ? How many people still ride a 1500 ?

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
I DO! When the 1800 gets Tired!

·
Registered
388 Posts
We with 1500s ...

We with 1500s would love the idea... but alas, I think there are not enough of us to make it worth his while.

·
Vendor
22,091 Posts
Sorry, I don't have any plans to buy a 1500 or make videos for it. It would be a huge step backwards for me, and quite honestly, I wouldn't want to own/ride one after having the GL1800. Not that there is anything wrong with the 1500, just that the 1800 is so much better. Color me spoiled.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Fred

Fred

No apologies needed. Reality is what it is. I enjoy my 1500, I never had a Goldwing before. Someday I'll have an 1800 and when I do I want you to know I ALREADY own your videos for it!

As for the belief that there are 1500 videos, I don't think so. I searched long ago and the best I could find were VHS once existed but are now long out of production. Finding someone who had an old tape for sale was impossible.

If anyone ever finds a source for 1500 vids, either cd or vhs, please post on this thread or email me. My email is in my profile.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Kandgo said:
The 1500 videos are already available, I had a set that I gave to the new owner of my 97, they are really helpful and thorough. I don't remember the guys name who made them tho?? Might ask around. Goodluck,,Rick
A little shameless self-promotion here. I'm the guy who did the most recent maintenance DVDs for the GL1500. One contains basic stuff; the other is for more advanced users. Check out the videos at Illustrated Powersports. Buyer feedback here. They're also offering group discounts for GWRRA chapters purchasing 5 or more at a time. These videos were shot using professional film and sound crews and a video production house for editing. I'm really proud of the product.

Stu

·
Registered
388 Posts
Stu

Nothing to be ashamed re posting this!!! I had given up looking. If you hadn't posted, I'd have never known about it. I'll have my order in before the day's out... at the moment it would seem my time is not really my time yet, LOL!

Thanks for posting this. If you haven't done so already, would you mind if I posted this at goldwingfacts.com?

Thanks agian
Mike

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
mczaiko said:
Stu

Thanks for posting this. If you haven't done so already, would you mind if I posted this at goldwingfacts.com?

Thanks agian
Mike
Would I mind? :wink: Go for it - and thanks!

Stu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts