GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
I don't know if Fred will have a sale, but be sure you buy them regardless of the price. They are worth several times what you will pay for them. I know, I have them, and would have paid more if he had asked it. :shock:

By the way, the discs are DVD's so you'll need a DVD drive in your comptuer or you can play them in a DVD player hooked to your TV.

·
Vendor
21,870 Posts
I actually haven't made a decision when/if I will have another sale. I will probably do one for the Christmas holidays, but I am not sure when I will start it yet. The distributor is just about out of stock right now, so the timing will depend on when they get the next batch pressed and I don't have an exact date just yet.

I will let you know as soon as we make a decision.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
These are really good videos. No discount was needed for me to purchase them originally.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Sales are always nice but quite honestly these DVD's are worth alot more then what Fred sells them for, sale or no sale I would just buy them. You will definately not regret the purchase, I don't know anyone who doesn't like them. Good Luck!! Brian

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
They just saved me 6.5 hrs. of service work if i was'nt under warranty. My Dealer service could'nt fix so I did. Looking for a "GOOD" Service Center in Northeast Texas area. Suggestions???

·
Registered
826 Posts
Jchefboyardee said:
Looking for a "GOOD" Service Center in Northeast Texas area. Suggestions???
Eric Howell in Van. Independent shop. Gold Wing owner.

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Thanks Terpen! Is he Authorized through "MOTHER" HONDA? I still have Warrenty until 2011!

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I bought the DVDs at full price before I bought my new '05, and have saved several times thier worth just on general maintainance info.

Buy them now before you need them. They are great entertainment (disclaimer) :wink: .

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Fred, you'e showing yor age when you talk about getting the next set "pressed." That's for vinyl, man; DVD's are "burned!" Of course, I'm showing my age by knowing that.

Burned or pressed, they are worth their weight in gold! thanks again for making the effort.

·
Vendor
21,870 Posts
JMATANDEM said:
Fred, you'e showing yor age when you talk about getting the next set "pressed." That's for vinyl, man; DVD's are "burned!" Of course, I'm showing my age by knowing that.

Burned or pressed, they are worth their weight in gold! thanks again for making the effort.

Actually my DVD's are pressed from glass masters, not burned. They are done this way because it makes them much more compatible in different players and is better than burning a blank DVD.

The process is done when the discs are molded, so they are manufactured with the data on them. It is the same way the large movie studios do big ticket movies. It costs more to do it this way, but the product comes out more reliable and works in virtually any player.

I just announced a Thanksgiving sale. Runs until Dec 1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts