GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got your DVD. I popped in the 1st DVD....I sit back with an adult beverage only to find - I'm sitting here in PA on the SAME couch (I have shoes on since it's 8 degrees!) LOL!

JC

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
You should be working on needed, Honey Do's! If She's not Happy, you're not.:lol:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Jim, ya planning a project or just scoping the possibilities?? :popcorn:
I'm right down the street if ya need a hand with anything..

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She IS happy! Wait....I'll have her opine

This is JC's wife....I'm VERRRRRRRRRY happy! :) JC said I should mention hung like a horse.

Mrs. JC

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Dave!

How are you and the Mrs? Thanks for asking, but I don't have anything on the agenda. The DVD's were part of a gift.

I've been on one polar bear run: busy - weather sucks.

How is that Rocket III? Have you been out much lately?

JC

p.s. work sucks! Do you need any printing done?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol::lol: Is she usually that easy??:lol::lol:
Would you like me to ask her for you? We are only a few hundred miles away. She can come over and bitch slap you or shoot you in the groin....your choice. (She's a better shot than I, and I'm good!).

You reply is WAY OFF BASE!

JC

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:wrong:How do we know that was really the Mrs and not just you pulling your own chain, (or whatever):eek:4:?
My reply: It shouldn't make a difference.... you should ALWAYS error on the side of caution!

Her reply: You're a piss ant! You hide in cyber space. I doubt that you'd be so bold (or disrespectful) as to say the same face-to-face.

JC/Mrs JC

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i woke up from a nap. and its still cold outside !!! lol:agree:

Where in NJ? I grew up in Stirling (Between Morristown & Plainfield)

JC

·
Registered
469 Posts
My reply: It shouldn't make a difference.... you should ALWAYS error on the side of caution!

Her reply: You're a piss ant! You hide in cyber space. I doubt that you'd be so bold (or disrespectful) as to say the same face-to-face.

JC/Mrs JC
Whoa here, I didn't mean to disrespect anyone here, just trying to make a lighthearted joke. Sorry ya'll took it the way ya did. It's never been my intention to offend anyone here, (well there was one guy I took offense to)! Just tryin' to have a little fun on a cold winter day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts