GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the 3 ring binders...Only stipulation,I am not shipping these. I live in w. central Ohio. Help yourselves...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anyone local wanna do me a solid and do a pick-up and ship for me? I could really use the 2012-2013 version.
Thanks much.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Anyone local wanna do me a solid and do a pick-up and ship for me? I could really use the 2012-2013 version.
Thanks much.
WingRyda where are you? There is an off chance that someone MIGHT be riding toward you soon and you could meet them.

There is a VERY good reason those service manuals are free. But best not gone into here at least by me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I "might" be able to facilitate a transfer.

For the Seller - How far are you from I-70?
For the Buyer - How far are you from I-75?

I will be on I-70 from PA to MO early during the week of Apr 19 and then on I-75 from PA to FL at the end of that week.

Allan

·
Administrator
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I will be on I-70 from PA to MO early during the week of Apr 19 and then on I-75 from PA to FL at the end of that week.

Allan
Super! I'm about 45 minutes from I-70. Springfield, Oh.

·
Registered
770 Posts
in the 3 ring binders...Only stipulation,I am not shipping these. I live in w. central Ohio. Help yourselves...
Bob, I'd ride up for the 2006-08 manual if you still have it. Can you PM me with your address, or a location you'd like to meet at? I'm coming from Athens, so would be entering Cbus from the S.E. corner on Hwy 33 if that makes any difference to your answer on location to meet. Or I could get it at the next RTE whenever one of those is held.
Thanks.
Tim/

·
Registered
770 Posts
Not to step on toes and whatnot but this website never seems to get referenced. Since this is a free offer I don't expect it would be in appropriate to post

Thanks for that. I personally do have the PDF but in my sundowner state of confusion late in the day, paper is my go-to saviour. :)

·
Administrator
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bob, I'd ride up for the 2006-08 manual if you still have it. Can you PM me with your address, or a location you'd like to meet at? I'm coming from Athens, so would be entering Cbus from the S.E. corner on Hwy 33 if that makes any difference to your answer on location to meet. Or I could get it at the next RTE whenever one of those is held.
Thanks.
Tim/
Sent you a PM

·
Administrator
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Allan
Allen. Will have to make it either the 19th or 20th. I'm leaving to meet up with some other riders on the 21st for our trek to the red-neck RTE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts