GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Receive 1 free remote cover with any purchase from my website www.cowhidecovers.com for board members only. Put comments in paypal remarks that you are a GL1800 forum member to receive free remote cover.

All shipping is free to US & PR for any website purchase however, foreign sales will pay shipping fees.

Thanks for your support.

Ron DeLaughter
Cowhide Covers
www.cowhidecovers.com

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Good thru 16 Feb
Wow, 16 Februarys from now? :joke: (we have a client from the military too, and dates are a challange in our payroll discussions back & forth)

Herb

L

·
0 Posts
These remote covers are excellent.

I just wanted to say that I purchased one of the remote covers from cowhidecovers not long after I picked up my wing. The remote cover is very high quality and shipping was very fast. Cowhidecovers is a great company, in my opinion. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Does that include purchases from your ebay auctions also?? I see the prices are a little less there.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Just sent in my order, Thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Free remote cover applies to website purchases only.

Thanks for the questions & comments....I look forward to serving your accessory needs in the future.

Still looking for new product ideas....am working on a GL1800 silver belt buckle & will post pictures once I have the design in the final stages.

Ron DeLaughter
Cowhide Covers
www.cowhidecovers.com

·
Registered
37 Posts
Remote covers

Just want to give a shout out to Ron . Recently placed an order with him and he still honored the free remote cover for the key fob !! Appreciate it Ron.
Pleasure dong business with you.
Tom H.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Free remote covers

This post was from 2009....not for 2012 HOWEVER, I will honor any WEBSITE purchase INDEFINITELY with free remote cover until supply of them is exhausted....I lost my supplier a year ago and when the covers I have are gone I will no longer be able to honor this offer.

Thanks

Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts