GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took this battery off my 2018 GW Tour and replaced it. This is the one that came on the bike new. I am going proactive and not reactive waiting on a battery failure. Been there done that. But the battery is still fine at 13.13V static on the voltmeter.

So the first guy to show up and claims this battery can have it for free. No shipping and no holding for pickup. You have to show up and claim it.

Contact me BEFORE hand to set up a time as I am busy with an upcoming wedding this Saturday.

Located in Springboro, OH and the price is free. (I've been in trouble before with the powers that be for forgetting to list location and price. Don't want my knuckles rapped again! LOL )

IMG_9660.jpeg
IMG_9659.jpeg

·
Registered
699 Posts
I can come by there in late November to pick it up. If I don't show up, just give it to someone else.

·
IronMan
18,045 Posts
I'LL SEND YA SOME BEER MONEY IF YOU CAN HOLD TILL JULY 1 ST HEADING TO CLEVELAND FOR 4TH JULY

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UncleJohn if it's still here it's yours but I'm cleaning out the garage and to be fair, I'll stick to the first come first serve. BUT if it's here, it's yours.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What's yer price & location.......?
This brings to mind a line I remember from the movie Enemy Of The State with Will Smith and Gene Hackman. A VERY good movie by the way!

Congressman Sam Albert:
[on TV] We knew that we had to monitor our enemies. We've also come to realize that we need to monitor the people who are monitoring them...

Carla Dean:
Well who's gonna monitor the monitors of the monitors?

Good point Carla Dean! Who is monitoring the monitors?!!! LOL

I nominate Taddpole to monitor the monitors. All in favor say "aye".

AYE!

·
Administrator
3,989 Posts
Do you guys ever think about anything but sex?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts