GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the L & R saddle bag doors for a white GW (pre 2018 model) this the Ice Box color white, not the pearl white...FREE..I am located in the Birmingham, Al area WILL NOT SHIP.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know many of the people on this board are around my age & I am sure you remember a TV show that stared Art Linkletter the show was "People Are Funny"...Reason I said this is I have these doors listed "FOR FREE" on many other sites and I had a guy asked me "What condition are they in" ...I just don't understand some people...all I am trying to do is help out somebody...it ain't going to cost me nothing to place them in the trash.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I know many of the people on this board are around my age & I am sure you remember a TV show that stared Art Linkletter the show was "People Are Funny"...Reason I said this is I have these doors listed "FOR FREE" on many other sites and I had a guy asked me "What condition are they in" ...I just don't understand some people...all I am trying to do is help out somebody...it ain't going to cost me nothing to place them in the trash.
Asking condition is a legitimate question considering someone might be driving several hours just to see that these "FREE" doors that might have been dragged across the gravel several hundred yards. Don't take this the wrong way, we all appreciate your generosity, but don't criticize people that value their time and ask valid questions. An accurate description of condition and a picture go a long way to avoid stupid questions.

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
What a waste. :rolleyes: Should have been in the "For Sale" section anyway - somebody looking might have seen them there.

·
Registered
135 Posts
no matter what you will have those who always know a better way to do what you thought of and had nothing but good intentions when doing this overlook them keep your head up keep on doing those good deeds and remember if they were doing things like your are they would not have time to tell you how to do what you are doing followers always ridicule great leaders

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.