got 'er did. Thanks...

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Thanks, can't beat the price.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
"By accepting this offer you are allowing ROADGEAR to send you periodic emails."
However, thanks for the info. I'm sure not everyone minds the alerts being sent.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Thanks Joe,

Mine is on the way!:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
I have a disposable Gmail account that is set up just for such occasions. I just go in once a month to delete all the garbage. When it gets ridiculous, I just delete the account and set up a new one.

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Nice...except they provide you with a list of Countries to choose from but only U.S. states. How dumb is that.

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
I have a disposable Gmail account that is set up just for such occasions. I just go in once a month to delete all the garbage. When it gets ridiculous, I just delete the account and set up a new one.
Thanks for the idea. Now I get the free mag:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
"By accepting this offer you are allowing ROADGEAR to send you periodic emails."
However, thanks for the info. I'm sure not everyone minds the alerts being sent.
If I don't like the Emails they send, I just tell that address to go to my spam folder.

·
Registered
784 Posts
That's why I have a junk e-mail address for just these types of things.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts