GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hal - you got a bad (for you) glitch in your compuker.

I know of two individuals that ordered tires off your website (VTX - tires were G850-851s specials for the pair) that got their tires on time and all was well. A couple of weeks later, here comes another duplicate order, UPS delivery. I know you like to sell cheap, but this is a little low.

One guy was home when UPS delivered, he sent his back, other guy was not home, and they were sitting there when he did come home.

You might want to look at your order system software.

·
15 year Member
6,867 Posts
IR Harry said:
Hal - you got a bad (for you) glitch in your compuker.

I know of two individuals that ordered tires off your website (VTX - tires were G850-851s specials for the pair) that got their tires on time and all was well. A couple of weeks later, here comes another duplicate order, UPS delivery. I know you like to sell cheap, but this is a little low.

One guy was home when UPS delivered, he sent his back, other guy was not home, and they were sitting there when he did come home.

You might want to look at your order system software.
Maybe Hal was selling a "Pair" of pairs of tires!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey........it's ok, it's Christmas.....he's in the spirit! :)

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
steve s said:
Hey........it's ok, it's Christmas.....he's in the spirit! :)
Or he's just cracked open the spirits. 8)

·
Registered
624 Posts
This issue might cause Hal distress except for the fact that he knows that all the participants of this forum are highly moral persons who will notify him and make the extra tires available for pickup.

I can't imagine anyone actually keeping an item which they didn't pay for just because someone made a mistake at the shipping end. Personal ethics and dignity would not allow such a thing.

Be safe.

W

·
0 Posts
I went out for breakfest this morning, ordered 1 cup of coffee and had 6 refills and only paid for one cup, should I say something??? :roll:

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
luckyman said:
I can't imagine anyone actually keeping an item which they didn't pay for just because someone made a mistake at the shipping end. Personal ethics and dignity would not allow such a thing.

Be safe.
Which helps to explain why you are a "lucky" man. :D

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
I went out for breakfest this morning, ordered 1 cup of coffee and had 6 refills and only paid for one cup, should I say something??? :roll:
Jeez....you drank 7 cups of coffee! How many did you "return" before you left?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts