GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been without a gps in my truck for a week, since i moved the garmin 7200 to the bike, and thus no mp3 player either

well today i drove 5 hours and went to play a cd, and the xm was working, all the channels

i stopped the service a couple months ago,and it was shut off, nothing worked, and then they had the preview week,and a few worked

well today all the channels worked, check yours

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
They are running a free trial in an effort to lure back previous XM owners. I don't remember how long it lasts.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
it was on all last week, then died on Sunday ... haven't checked it today. Just heard from my brother who had a call from XM, offering service for 6 mo. for $19.95 ... lowest I've heard yet

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I have two radios and I don't hardly turn them on anymore. When I do, it ain't long before I get tired of some blabber mouth DJ loving to here his/her own voice over their headset or commercials about Sirius/XM or whats on another channel.

Screwem, I 'm gonna drop em like a bad habit.:no:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Man, I hope they survive. I am a long haul trucker. Got one of the first XM's out. Would be hard to drive a truck all over the usa without one anymore.
Radio sucks doing that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts