GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a great deal from Al's Honda in Memphis, Tn on my new 02 Goldwing last Sept. $14,500, a full tank and a T-shirt. I also received a letter giving 10% off on any accessories until the end of the year. So far, I've been thrilled with my bike and no problems. :yw1:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Well congradulations. Now all you have to do is ride it to CA and say hello.
Gary & MIkey

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
D,

Have you hooked up with Ron Melton from this board? He lives in the same corner of the world, as you do.

Ron is one heck of a guy, and he possesses tons of GL 1800 knowledge. Just don't let him give you driving lessons, and if you ride together, make sure that you lead. Don't say that you have not been warned..

Bulldog

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I met Ron late last Summer at Joe's Crab Shack in Memphis on Bike Night. Real nice guy.

·
Registered
368 Posts
What, there's a Crab Shack in Memphis? Is it any good? What night is bike night? I'm only three hours or so away! :D :eat1:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have 2 Joe's Crab Shacks in Memphis. The one that has a bike night crowd is located in Wolfchase Mall at I-40 and Germantown Parkway. Bike night is very Wednesday beginning in the Spring and running till Fall. We have some big crowds. Usually 400-500 bikes, sometimes more. Come on and join us. Great fun & nice people. :yw1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts