GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those looking for songs that have something to do with motorcycles.

I compiled this collection while I was recovering from a torn rotator cuff and couldn't ride.:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Good List!
Check out this thread if you have some spare time...

Lance

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks! It's amazing the stuff that you can do when you're Laid Up for a while. :lol:

And anybody who even KNOWS who Hawkwind is, is alright by me! I'd forgotten all about that song. (I've forgotton a LOT of the '70s! LOL!)

Paul

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It's amazing the stuff that you can do when you're Laid Up for a while. :lol:

And anybody who even KNOWS who Hawkwind is, is alright by me! I'd forgotten all about that song. (I've forgotton a LOT of the '70s! LOL!)

Paul

I kind of cheated and searched lyric web sites for lyrics with terms such as motorbike, Harley, biker babe, motorcycle and Honda. I got a lot of hits that were obviously rap, which I discarded. Then I downloaded the songs from MP3 sites.

Its amazing what you can do on the web.

·
Mad UK Winger
356 Posts

Paul
Hawkwind sang about me you know
"master of the universe" :joke:

thanks for the list, going for a trawl round the mp3 sitesd for some of those titles.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
For some reason you failed to put the best first. Who can't ride without listening to "Flirtin with Disaster:thumbup::22yikes:

My favorite is Roll Me Away by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
For all those looking for songs that have something to do with motorcycles.

I compiled this collection while I was recovering from a torn rotator cuff and couldn't ride.:cool:
Hey, you missed one. "Cowboys Like Us" by George Strait. One of my favourite songs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts