GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am at my son's house and we are all set for the BBQ tomorrow night. Hope to see a few GL1800 riders there. Look for the message at the top of this page if you are wondering what I am talking about.

Last year we had about 300 people there and the rough count indicates more than that for this year.

Ride safe and we will see you tomorrow.

I have a special present for Bulldog so I look forward to seeing him there. Must be present to win.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Sorry I can't make it this year Hal. Hopefully next year. I have to meet and "babysit" a tower crew tomorrow night. Oh well I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. :( :?
Have fun and have some good food for me. 8)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Damnit Hal,

Only present that I would want or expect from you is a few minute of your time to BS and get caught up.

You have no idea how much that i want to be there.

I placed a call to the Red Roof Inn parking lot last night. Spoke with a bunch of Riff - Raff (CJ, Hedo and the Fonz). Seems the boyz are marking out the territory and getting ready for the BBQ and the after Party.

Be still my Heart!

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Your killing me.

I wanted so much to be there, but circumstances dictated otherwise. If there are as many posts about the BBQ as there was about CatsCade, I may just shoot myself.

I think I actually cried when I cancelled my reservations.

I hope you all have a great time at the BBQ and then at the RRI later tonight. Enjoy yourselves and be safe. Remember, Polecat is on mouth-to-mouth duty.

:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.