GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy......... everyone has been so kind and friendly since this new board started.
Sure is nice.............hope it stays this way!

Dang, now I suppose I went and jinxed it! :wink:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hey Brian...saw the photo you posted the other day of your backyard. :snow1: Hard to believe it's that time of the year again. What winter projects have you lined up?

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Lewis.....................

• Shovel snow
    Honey-do list
    Maintenence on GL1800
    Honey-do list
    Install some goodies on GL1800
    Honey-do list
    Shovel more snow
    Throw Honey-do list in garbage
    Pray for an early Spring!

:roll:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Winter jobs....I hate them....LOL

For the past 3 days, I have been sorting nuts,bolts,washers,and "stuff" in the garage. It is amazing just how much crap one collects. It is all "good Stuff", but Meesh thinks that even though it is good stuff, do I need all of it? Of course she knows I need it. You never know.

I figure that one more day with it, and I will have had my fill. Then the decision to keep or throw, will come a lot less painlessly.

So if anyone is looking for some replacement "nuts" you might want to show up at the end of my drive before Friday morning (rubbish pick-up day).

Bulld

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see it didn't take long to get back to the way it used to be............To bad

:(

·
Registered
368 Posts
Okay Brian, so it's your fault people are whining because they missed out on Hal's sale. Just kidding!!!! :roll: :p :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts