GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The VTX board had a record this week,
"Most users ever online was 105 on Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:17 pm"

I would like to see if the GL guys could beat that tonight :D What do you say we all make an effort to "login" at 9:30 est. and see if we can beat their record and test this board out a little bit ;) You guys up for that?

This is your record now,
"Most users ever online was 78 on Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:21 pm"

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lamonster,

You Jest, I am sure. What is the chance of me being on the board at all this evening....LOL

Bulldog

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bulldog said:
Lamonster,

You Jest, I am sure. What is the chance of me being on the board at all this evening....LOL

Bulldog
Funny thing is their record is at 10:17 pm and the GL is at 8:21 pm :wink: I hope 9:30 is not too late for the old guys. :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Count me in L A :yes2:

·
Registered
613 Posts
9:30??? PM?????

I guess I can get back out of bed to log in. 4:30 AM comes awfully early, but I guess I can stay up...just this once. Seriously, lots of times I stay up till 11:00 PM, so I think I can handle it.
And I have plenty of Diet Code Red on hand for tomorrow morning's wake-up! (I'm not a coffee drinker.)
:wink: :shock:
(Now if I can only bypass my CRS syndrome and remember at 9:30...!)

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Gene,

Just tell the Misses to wake you up at 9 PM, that you want to take her shopping. When she gets you up, just tell here that your eyes can't focus and maybe you will have to postpone till another day.

Should Work,,,,LOL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Friendly contest?

I hope 9:30 is not too late for the old guys.
LaMonster, at this wounderful age of 52 and having used some of the most thrilling drugs in the 60's I will try to have my few remaining brain cells focused on this worthy project, :lol: but I am afraid that this is only a secondary prioraty. The weather here is to nice to stay at home and that yellow beast is calling me [I hope that wasn't a flashback] :oops: . I'll put a sticky note in my helmet visor :wink: as a reminder of this event and try to be home at 6:30 my time here on the west coast.

Al

·
Registered
994 Posts
Re: 9:30??? PM?????

Papa Gene said:
I guess I can get back out of bed to log in. 4:30 AM comes awfully early, but I guess I can stay up...just this once. Seriously, lots of times I stay up till 11:00 PM, so I think I can handle it.
And I have plenty of Diet Code Red on hand for tomorrow morning's wake-up! (I'm not a coffee drinker.)
:wink: :shock:
(Now if I can only bypass my CRS syndrome and remember at 9:30...!)
Papa Gene - Do what I do. I have something to drink just before going to bed. By 9:30PM I have to p#@& and walla your up! Old guys go to bed early :D

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
I'll try to join in also. :s27:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
LoL..............Dawg that avatar is you all over, LOL.........very good !
I'll have to rig up an auto login where any key hit will log me in. Us old guys might not make it..........ya right ! :angle1:

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'll try to be here!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Hmmm...that'll be 8:30 my time. Pretty close to my bedtime, but I should be there. :lol:

·
Registered
21,139 Posts
Mike L said:
LoL..............Dawg that avatar is you all over, LOL.........very good !
I'll have to rig up an auto login where any key hit will log me in. Us old guys might not make it..........ya right ! :angle1:
Had a good laugh when I saw the new Bulldog! looks like he is working harder than ever!.....thanks for the free entertainment.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts