GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following was an email sent to me by a biker (Harley) friend.

His name is Jim Peters of Mayfield,NY and he owns a great tavern and eating establishment called "Pour Jim's"... it is located on Rt.#30. Those attending Americade or traveling along Rt.#30 into the Adirondacks will find this a great place to stop for food or beverages.

THERE'S FRIENDS, AND THEN THERE'S BIKER FRIENDS...........................

FRIENDS: Never ask for food
BIKER FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Will say "hello"
BIKER FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
BIKER FRIENDS: Call your parents mom and dad.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BIKER FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FRIENDS: leave when you have to work on your shovelhead
BIKER FRIENDS: will laugh and take pictures (plus loan you some tools
and wire)

FRIENDS: Won't care if you buy a Honda
BIKER FRIENDS: Will cry when you do.

FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave
BIKER FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing and just
being together

FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
BIKER FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it's yours.
FRIENDS: know a few things about you.
BIKER FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
BIKER FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds' a$$ that left you.

FRIENDS: Would knock on your door.
BIKER FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"
FRIENDS: Are for a while.
BIKER FRIENDS: Are for life.

Allen Serviss Vernon,VT

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Ain't it the truth

·
Registered
47 Posts
heh

Sorry, the harley biker types are always doing these stupid "Bikers are people too" type things to make the rest of us forget they are a bunch of posers who would take a drunken dump on your neighbors lawn after waking them up with the "loud pipes" that save lives.

The harley biker mentality gets really old.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Re: heh

dangerdave said:
Sorry, the harley biker types are always doing these stupid "Bikers are people too" type things to make the rest of us forget they are a bunch of posers who would take a drunken dump on your neighbors lawn after waking them up with the "loud pipes" that save lives.

I couldn't have siad it better Dave. Ever notice how the "harley types" always throw in something like
FRIENDS: Won't care if you buy a Honda
BIKER FRIENDS: Will cry when you do.
I seriously think that alot of that kind of attitude is actually jelousy because Wings are 20 years ahead of harleys (deliberately not capitalized) in technoligy and performance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
heh

Agreed!

On the bikes: Harleys are clearly inferior bikes. You never see them compared to ANY japanese bikes in the mags. PLUS, even from harley riders you read on boards about the LEGENDARILY sh1tty hardley customer service. Buy an overpriced bike, pay more to modify it, and then pay more in hassles to have it repaired by a manufacturer that doesn't care. But hey wait, you can drape yourself in the flag and bash the Japs.

On the people: Biggest poser losers on the planet. HAHAHA I just p1ssed my pants thinking about them. I LOVE passing a group of them with my hot wife on the Wing and wave to them right handed with the cruise on and nice tunes going.

I do admire Harley Davidson for their mystical marketing genius to the masses of idiots.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Re: heh

dangerdave said:
On the people: Biggest poser losers on the planet. HAHAHA I just p1ssed my pants thinking about them. I LOVE passing a group of them with my hot wife on the Wing and wave to them right handed with the cruise on and nice tunes going.
What makes you think that other riders pay any attention to you at all, what an active fantasy life you must have.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
heh

8)

Only because their women are shaking all over the place, or maybe wedged on the back with the seat up their @ss,

or maybe it's the way they hit their man on the helmet and point at us as we ride by. I can hear them saying "See [email protected]? Tha'ts what you should be riding"

HAHAHAHA :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I seriously think that alot of that kind of attitude is actually jelousy because Wings are 20 years ahead of harleys (deliberately not capitalized) in technoligy and performance.

Dave and Wing Air, The original post was just a nice, cute piece that I believe was intended to be a testiment to bike friends. You two attempted to turn it into a Harley Davidson bashing piece. It seems you're no better than the people you claim to dislike.

Ronnysho

PS It should be capitalized and it's spelled "technology"[/quote]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts