GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm needing a couple of the push pins/locks (called CLIP, BUMPER SEAL on OEM parts lists) for my front glove boxes. Can they be purchased locally at an Autozone or O'Rielly's or do I have to go to a dealer or order them online? Thanks

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
If you do not want them immediately, and do not care if they are OEM, you can search for Show Chrome Accessories 3-112 Flush Reusable Push Pins. They are available all over the place online. They sell for under $10 for ten each. Walmart Online and Amazon have them.

Reactions: TexanTrail

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas! I ordered those along with Show Chrome 3-104 - REUSABLE PUSH PINS, because, you know, I will be needing them later also!!

·
Vendor
18,635 Posts
Can they be purchased locally at an Autozone or O'Rielly's or do I have to go to a dealer or order them online? Thanks
I've never seen them at a parts store.

They might have them at the local Honda dealer. Be sure to get OEM ones. Some of the aftermarket ones will fill a hole, and they may look the same, but unfortunately they are not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts