GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
17,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get to sit front row during Wing Ding since I am a member of the International Chapter of the Year FL1L2 !!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congratulations Greg, very nice accomplishment for your chapter.

On the lighter side, damn I love this forum, just plain entertaining for fellas with a warped since of humor.

·
Registered
19,223 Posts
Have fun you can be the first to put money in the bucket:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Have fun you can be the first to put money in the bucket:thumbup:
Yes you first start with the 22.00 to get in to look around.I was thinking about going but 2 people 44.00 just to get in i think i'll hang it up on these wing shows.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Yes you first start with the 22.00 to get in to look around.I was thinking about going but 2 people 44.00 just to get in i think i'll hang it up on these wing shows.
What???? You are not going to take your wife shopping at the ding-a-ling.

I heard they got some great deals on pots, pans, ginsu knifes and costume jewelry.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
What???? You are not going to take your wife shopping at the ding-a-ling.

I heard they got some great deals on pots, pans, ginsu knifes and costume jewelry.
The price on the vest has went up and pins. went to wing ding in greenville a few years back 10.00 to get in to the pots and pans section me and several of my friends were going but after 22.00 to look around they can keep there jewelry and knifes and we'll give qvc our money.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
The price on the vest has went up and pins. went to wing ding in greenville a few years back 10.00 to get in to the pots and pans section me and several of my friends were going but after 22.00 to look around they can keep there jewelry and knifes and we'll give qvc our money.
Good decision.....QVC has some quality stuff at a reasonable price. Beats
the hell out of those hucksters peddling junk at ding-a-ling.

·
Banned
208 Posts
I will refrain from saying anything... Just saying...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts