GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm running a car tire on the rear. Dank side number 440. Any suggestions for a front tire? Thanks in advance. Wil

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
+1= now 2 Math lessen complete G709 is my favorite front and have been through 6 I think and tried everything else but double Darkside. Which will not work for my riding style.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
My favorite to date is the Avon Cobra!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I use the 709 & am very happy with it. Good traction wet or dry, handles as well as can be expected on gravel or loose pea stones & is quiet. When this one wears out I will replace it with another one.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Took the oem Dunlop 250 off with 2500 miles on it after it slipped badly on me in the rain!:eek:4: Put a Stone 709 on and got 12,500 miles out of it running 36-38 psi. Very good tire! I've got the new Conti Motion on the front now with 4900 miles on it and it compares favorable with the Stone so far. Started running it at 41 psi and it seemed noisy and hard. Dropped it to 36 psi. and it's much better now. It handled the Dragon and 28 as good as the Stone did and in the wet also. Hope it last's as long as the Stone. Hope to try the Avon next! So many tires, so little time!:lol:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'm running a Bridgestone BT45 on the front for the first time.

So far, so good!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts