GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried the Bridgestone 701 bias ply tire on their trike. I know most people use MPA or BT45. This tire is a front tire, the Trike Shop in Daytona recommends it. They said some of their customers have as much as 25,000 miles on it.

Also I am having the National Cycle V Stream special edition windshield installed tomorrow. Does anybody have this windshield and what do you think of it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
V-Stream

I have had a V-Stream on the GW for over 2 years, and love it. Quieter, and better protection from the elements. Also had one on 2 previous BMW's, so had to put one on the Honda.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've had one for over a year and it certainly does the job. It is the only windshield that was approved for significantly reducing wind by my wife. We had tried two other after market ones and neither one met her approval.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I have always used the X-Tall Tulsa clear with vent on my wings.

2 months ago, I decided to try the new V-Stream.
I ordered and recieved it and put it on.
Then We took it for a ride.

It was very hard to see through the curves in it and the vent was right in my line of sight.
I took it off, boxed it and sent it back for a refund.

I'll stick with my Tulsa.:thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Cherokee82050, have not heard of any reports on that tire, as of yet, but if you do go with it, please keep us posted. Always good to learn of other good tires for trikes. Ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts