Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***SOLD***

I have 2 of these officially licensed mesh jackets for sale. One is a men's XL and the other is a woman's MW. These will be freshly laundered prior to shipping. We have gotten a lot of miles and smiles out of these jackets. We receive compliments all the time when we are out riding. Lots of miles left in these jackets, but it is time for them to move on.

Asking $50 each jacket plus actual shipping costs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
john i will take them
Send me your zip code again, I can't find it from the MOPS transaction. They are outside drying from the wash. They cleaned up nicely with the exception of a small spot on the larger jacket's sleeve.

John

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Where do you all get these jackets with the Goldwing emblems. My dealer has nothing like these jackets, its ashame Honda doesn't have clothing and jackets available like the Harley dealers do.

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been so long, I have no idea. They were expensive. I think they were $150+ each at least.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I don't think these are made anymore. I got mine from a online dealer having a close-out a few years ago for about $50 or $70. There was a post on the Goldwingfacts (SteveSaunders) forum about them.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Send me your zip code again, I can't find it from the MOPS transaction. They are outside drying from the wash. They cleaned up nicely with the exception of a small spot on the larger jacket's sleeve.

John
I am not sure the bridge he lives under has a zip code. You can take his $ and send them to my house.:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.