Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD SOLD SOLD! Many Thanks
Black with Orange and Silver stripes Nelson-Riggs Volante Rainsuit. Size XL.
This is a very nice rainsuit that I wore many times in downpours and did not ever get wet. I paid over 100$. I sold my bike and have no use for the suit. This is the last item left. Size is XL. I am 5'11" 180# and this suit fits over my riding suit (armored) or over a leather jacket easily. I will add a storage bag that the suit fits into.
PayPal preferred. How does 70$ US shipped to your door sound?

One very minor melted spot on the jacket sleeve cuff, about half the size of a dime. This is the only damage to the suit. No other rips, picks, tears, etc.

Jacket is 3/4 length with hood in collar. Collar is made of corduroy. Back of jacket will open for additional venting. Lower pockets. Zipper and storm flap of velcro. Waist has elastic for better fit. 100% waterproof.

With flash to show reflective piping

Pants have zipper legs up to knee for easy on/off and under heel stirrups to keep the wind from blowing up the legs. Suspenders are made onto pants to help keep them up. You cannot see the suspenders from the photos...sorry. But they are permanently sewn into the pants at the waist. Elastic waistband. Each pant legs has a spot of material made to resist pipe burns and velco to snug the bottom around your boots. No pockets or zipper fly on the pants.

Flash photo

Inside of jacket

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'll take it. PM me payment info.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.