GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been visited by aliens who can predict the future.

They told me one of my mod dreams may be commercially available soon.

That being a integration application for the '10's and pre model Wings that will at long last give text and more functionality to the iPod as well as an integrated improved
navigation system and as a bonus be at peace with XM weather.

Or something near all that but I was "dreaming" so I did not retain all the details.

So, I did some rooting around with the sniffer hounds that can hunt and I might not have been dreaming after all!

So, without speculating on what shop may have achieved this...

How do you think they technically pulled it off and what would all have to be involved and is it even possible with the existing screen or will that need to be modified as well?

This is a unique and long troublesome break through. Think it will be stable and trouble free?

I am most curious about your all's thoughts of the methods that might have been used to pull off this sure "madness".

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Seriously (five hours, 52 views and no comment…my reputation must be terrible….)and this may be the just must have mod.

Anyone actually have the electronic curiosity I have?

The hounds hunted.

Are you dreaming or just not up to the discussion via no knowledge or curiosity?

I am curious as all get out and dangerously certain I am not up to the attempt but nearly certain I will be able to follow along if anyone cares to chime in on how they think this was done.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I like technology, but understand electronic technology very little.

I can fix just about anything on any motorcycle but if your radio is not working ..........do not ask me that is like a book of Latin to me. I can handle the power to it, but all those little resistors and printed circuit boards, are beyond me.

As long as it has a power button, that I can push and it works, cool. Lol!

Just visiting so you do not feel lonely. :lol:

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thanks Kit. Yup it looks a bit lonely on my speculations on the new developments on the near horizon in electronics land.

We will have to wait till it rolls out I guess. Then the discussion will probably start up.

Should be interesting. So anyway folks, don't blame me if you are in the market for something like I described and pull the trigger early.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts