GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these with a headset installed? I'm considering one but am a little concerned about room behind the chin bar for the mic.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Anyone have one of these with a headset installed? I'm considering one but am a little concerned about room behind the chin bar for the mic.
I have a Fulmer Modus and I put my headset in it. I have tried the HJC Symax, Shoi, Nolan and Gmax and noe of them have room in the chin bar. You will have to put on the small wind sock or not use one at all. I am now useing the Gmax because it will work for my head better not because of the boom mike room. I have a worn twice Fulmer Modus for sale if someone wants to buy one. On the good side it has metal latches and keepers not plastic to break.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I have a worn twice Fulmer Modus for sale if someone wants to buy one. On the good side it has metal latches and keepers not plastic to break.
What size? and how much??

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
I have a Fulmer Modus and I put my headset in it. I have tried the HJC Symax, Shoi, Nolan and Gmax and noe of them have room in the chin bar. You will have to put on the small wind sock or not use one at all. I am now useing the Gmax because it will work for my head better not because of the boom mike room. I have a worn twice Fulmer Modus for sale if someone wants to buy one. On the good side it has metal latches and keepers not plastic to break.
I too am interested, size, color and price?:doorag:

·
Registered
137 Posts
helmet

I have the Modus Jackknife with J&M headset and have no issues with it. Just position the mic close to your lips when closing the chin bar then reach under and move the mic forward a little.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
For those interester it is a XXXL and I will take 90 shipped. csshafer I pull the boom up high then lower the chin bar and then shove the boom back down. Like I said put on the smallest wind sock you can, leave it off if you don't get any wind noise. They have come out with a new modular called Shark, the chin bar looks like a dirt bike helmet but it is almost $600.00.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts