GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock:

Damn!!
That should be good, but none of 'em have long hair and a beard. :roll: So the midlife crisis thing isn't carried to the hilt but hey what do I know. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Man - laughed til my side hurt just watching the preview. On for my birthday on the 5th!!!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Looks like a cross between Cats-Cade and Sturgis. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Hey! New rule!!! We keep our pants on at Cats-cade! (Don't care about Sturgis.)

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Damn, He hit the parking barriers, and I spit out my coffee!

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
That is going to be a good show to see and then buy when it comes out on DVD!!!

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
This will be good!!!! I thought I'd lose it when the vulture was following them pushing the bikes :lol: :lol:

Yeah, this one I'll have to buy on DVD

Thanks for the heads up, funny funny

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Could this be "Easy Rider, Part Deaux"?
:lol:

I am definetly going to go and see this one, Hey maybe at the Drive In on my Motorcycle!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Yeah, parts of it are funny, but isn't anyone concerned that it perpetuates a lot of the negative biker sterotypes? :(

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
NO, it is a movie. Get over it

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
wow...pretty good lineup of actors for this too.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Bob said:
Yeah, parts of it are funny, but isn't anyone concerned that it perpetuates a lot of the negative biker sterotypes? :(
From the trailer, it looks like it pokes fun at the biker wannabes and the weekend warriors.

My wife and I both laughed over the trailer, we will have to see this one.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
That was pretty funny. The intended audience is more than just motorcyclists.

That could be some of us on the way out to Rockies Gold.............................Hopefully without the crashing and spooning part.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Saw the trailer at the move theater last week...almost fell out of my chair! Same trailer as this one...oh, my gosh!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I rode through Madrid, NM when they were filming, back in June. We stopped at a bar called The Mine Shaft. We were able to talk to some of the film crew. They told us that they had just shoot the scene where they blew the bar up, The Mine Shaft. They also told that the Chile Festival we rode through was not really the towns event. It was just a part of the production.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts