GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
While traveling through the outback in Australia, we came on an old, very small cemetery with a sign, unfortunately I didn't photograph it, but to paraphrase it read "It is against the law to bury anyone here without permission".

·
Registered
379 Posts
Man! Some of those signs showed pure genius....

·
Registered
543 Posts
One of the funniest road signs I've seen was in Portland, they were doing road construction, the signs read: "Right lane ends, Left lane closed." Were do you go from there.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just saw a sign while crossing the bridge to South Padre Island that read, " Watch for Pelicans when flashing" wanted but couldn't get a picture. That first one in the thread made me laugh out load!

·
Registered
802 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hopefully, someone will bring me something to eat while I try to figger out which way I can go...

Sign Signage Traffic sign Street sign Road

·
Registered
486 Posts
When on my recent trip out west I saw several signs over the highways that said;

"Caution, Severe Drought, Conserve Water"

Two thought kept coming to my mind.

1. Aren't ALL Droughts SEVERE?

2. People , you live in a Desert...this is not a Drought, this is your Habitat.!

·
Registered
477 Posts
There's one south of Morven,GA ; USED COWS FOR SALE and one at a strip bar in Clayton ALL NEW GIRLS; wonder what happened to the old ones?

·
Administrator
5,343 Posts
Saw a sign outside an old, long closed radiator repair shop: "This is a good place to take a leak".
Then another at a restaurant in Kimball, S. Dakota: "Eat here, then get gas."

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Sign in a repair shop:

REPAIRS MADE
We do three type of repairs here QUICK, CHEAP and GOOD, and you can have any TWO.
A QUICK repair GOOD, won't be CHEAP
A CHEAP repair GOOD, won't be QUICK
A QUICK repair CHEAP, won't be GOOD.

A sign on a rest stop washroom

Text Signage Font Sign

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Here is a couple more you haven't seen in a long time, and would never make it today.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Some of my favorite are also some of the ones most often seen.

Sign Signage Street sign Traffic sign Road

No *****t Sherlock. Hard to believe there are people that need reminded of this basic law of nature.

Yellow Sign Line Signage Clip art

Slippery when wet? Seriously? How can that be? Go figure.

Signage Sign Font

Well now, either speed them along, or God forbid, ask them to stay out of the roadway. I mean, come on!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Some of my favorite are also some of the ones most often seen.

View attachment 64911
No *****t Sherlock. Hard to believe there are people that need reminded of this basic law of nature.

View attachment 64909
Slippery when wet? Seriously? How can that be? Go figure.

View attachment 64910
Well now, either speed them along, or God forbid, ask them to stay out of the roadway. I mean, come on!
When I was a kid we played in the road.. Guess we were just faster than the slow kids of today

·
Premium Member
5,626 Posts
Uh, does, "Hands up, don't shoot" seem appropriate?

Motor vehicle Motorcycle Traffic sign Vehicle Road

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts