GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
That was good, would have been better if I could have understood what they were saying.
Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That was good, would have been better if I could have understood what they were saying.
Thanks for posting it.
Were you sleeping in class the day they taught Mandarin Chinese? Whatsamata U?

Actually the message is pretty clear and....they have sub titles.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wouldn't have necessarily classed it as 'funny'. Don't we all have that elusive Dream or goal? If you noted the sub-titles, the average age of these old gents is 81 and they all have major health issues, not to mention heartache of losing someone in their life. We should all be so lucky as to be able to toss aside whatever encumbers us to attain that seemingly unattainable goal. Five of those in the group picture remained to make that ride again in memory of those no longer there. We can only imagine how much joy and peace that ride gave them and the message it leaves of meeting the challenge head-on is strong.

·
Registered
847 Posts
What a great warm and fuzzy. I just shared it with my family. Thanks for posting it.:thumbup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Wouldn't have necessarily classed it as 'funny'. Don't we all have that elusive Dream or goal? If you noted the sub-titles, the average age of these old gents is 81 and they all have major health issues, not to mention heartache of losing someone in their life. We should all be so lucky as to be able to toss aside whatever encumbers us to attain that seemingly unattainable goal. Five of those in the group picture remained to make that ride again in memory of those no longer there. We can only imagine how much joy and peace that ride gave them and the message it leaves of meeting the challenge head-on is strong.
Very well said Mr X:thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts