GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have received a few phone calls and e-mails asking for the date of the next sale. Other than the two coupons that we have on the website now that expire this weekend we have nothing else planned. The key word in that last sentence is "planned". We tend to do these coupon sales on the spur of the moment based on a lot of factors.

So no new sales planned today.
Tomorrow ???
Next week???

I am sorry but you will just have to check in here once in a while to see if anything is going on. We would like to think thats one of the benefits of hanging out here on the message board and being part of this community.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hal, I just got my Turkey sale items!! 2 things are backordered but that's ok.
The 15% off, free shipping and 5 days from Florida to Texas... WOW!! What a deal.

thanks, mike

·
Registered
369 Posts
Thanks Hal

Just got my order from the Turkey Day Sale. Most of us are very thankful for all you do here. There're always complainers in anything we do, just have the peace of mind that MOST of us are in full agreement with the way you folks run things here. thnx again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.