GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a fellow employee was telling me that the next wingding is in maddison wis. and he said he read it on gwrra website. I cannot find it.:shrug:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
From the GWRRA web site:

06.11 :: Wing-Ding
Today is day 1 of Wing Ding in Knoxville, Tennessee. If your in the area visit us for a day. Wing-Ding will be Fort Wayne, Indiana 2012!

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
I read WD2012 would be in Madison, WI...

Must be true, I read it on 'the net'.... :popcorn:
thecruiser

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey the cruiser,
Do you believe everything you read?

·
Registered
156 Posts
According to Mayor Tom Henry, of Ft. Wayne, the Wing Ding will be there in 2012. The artricle was in the Journal Gazette newspaper in Ft Wayne.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Hey the cruiser,
Do you believe everything you read?
Of course not, but like I said,...
"I read this on the net,..."
thecruiser

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
[quote:06.11 :: Wing-Ding
Today is day 1 of Wing Ding in Knoxville, Tennessee. If your in the area visit us for a day. Wing-Ding will be Fort Wayne, Indiana 2012![/quote]

:wrong: Geesh, for all of us in the West, that sucks! 5 years then since it was west of NM (Billings, Montana in '07) What a bummer! I guess it's all about the vendors. Oh well . . . maybe in 2013!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
:wrong: Geesh, for all of us in the West, that sucks! 5 years then since it was west of NM (Billings, Montana in '07) What a bummer! I guess it's all about the vendors. Oh well . . . maybe in 2013!
Mostly about population density and geography.... Largest portion of the population lives East of the Mississippi.... One of the largest vendor Displays at WingDing is WingStuff based here on the West Coast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts