1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I would have to go with the black powdercoated.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are priced higher then I thought they would be.

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Watch the 18 minute installation video. The mounting point is to a clamp that has been attached to the crash bar.

:doorag:
Murf do you have a link?

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$299 for bars and $30 for pegs seems reasonable. They can be used for aftermarket light mounts as well. If I did not already have the Rivcos I may be interested. Then again maybe I will sell the Rivcos. Who knows.
These seem expense compared to the guards I bought for my K1600 BMW, guess I'm out of touch or cheap :surprise:

Reactions: INTHEWIND

·
Registered
564 Posts
These look better than anything else in that price range. Still seams expensive for black powder coated.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
After watching the video I am less than excited about how they mount to the side of the engine. The metal/rubber attachment seems as though it could be stronger. I guess the two front mount are sufficient.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
Looks like you would have to remove them to change the spark plugs. A deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I’m disappointed, they added foot peg mounts to the bars. The reason, this peg mount point is to far forward for me. Their original prototype didn’t show these and without them I could have mounted kuryakyn Ergo III Cruise Mounts foot pegs which reach farther back. My lags are only 28 1/2” so currently I’m using kuryakyn 2985 with 1.25 mount clamps on the original crash bars. You can see the hwy pegs in this photo.

Waiting since about April for these, now I’m disappointed, really wanted these!

I wonder what the threads are in the foot pag mount hole?

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts