GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pictures of The General G-Max, along with the Sunny!
Pictures 1 2 & 3 Sunny left G-Max right. Both tires at 40psi. G-Max about 3/8 inch taller than the Sunny
Tread width on cement at 40psi G-Max 3 7/8 inches. Sunny 3 3/4 inches
Tire width G-Max 6 1/4 inches to start of curves, 7 3/8 inches total width
Tire width Sunny 5 inches to start of edge curves, 7 3/8 inches total width
Picture 4, G-Max at zero pressure
Picture 5, G-Max at 25psi

Attachments

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pics!
Picture 1 & 2 G-max 44psi
Picture 3 G-max 20psi
Picture 4 Sunny 40psi

Attachments

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to post pics and details!:thumbup: The 0 pressure shot reinforces my ROF train of thought! But that's just me!!

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for taking the time to post pics and details!:thumbup: The 0 pressure shot reinforces my ROF train of thought! But that's just me!!
No problem there Backlash, my thought is to give information and let people make up their own mind!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I can tell you one thing about that Sunny tire, It does turn good through the twisties and it held up to three very heard days of twisty riding in the mountains of TN, NC & SC, that tire still looks new after all you put it through... WOW!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Both tires have nice looking tread on them...

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can tell you one thing about that Sunny tire, It does turn good through the twisties and it held up to three very heard days of twisty riding in the mountains of TN, NC & SC, that tire still looks new after all you put it through... WOW!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Both tires have nice looking tread on them...
Red Bird, as of right now the Sunny is my favorite for the twisties hands down! I just don't feel they would be as good in the snow!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey, whats your favorite source for the Sunnys?? Pushing the "buy some tires" button tonight, WOOOOOO!!!!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Hey Rocket I like the looks of that Sunny but don't tell anyone.:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts