GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife & I are going to Bluffton/Hilton Head S.C.to see our son & daughter-in-law, on the first of June for a couple of weeks.
Does anybody know of a Goldwing rental in the area? We would like to go riding down into Fla. for a couple days. Harley would do for a second choice.
Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
71 Posts
No one rents GW's in the area. Savannah HD does do rentals, try their web page.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't know of any place around Bluf. or HHI that rents goldwings. There is a honda dealer in Bluf. but does not rent. There is a Harley dealer in Sav. at 204 & I95 that rents harley's but you said you wanted to ride south and everyone knows to ride north on a Harley because it's easier to push back going downhill. lol Just had to do that. :wrong:
Good luck & have fun.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know of any place around Bluf. or HHI that rents goldwings. There is a honda dealer in Bluf. but does not rent. There is a Harley dealer in Sav. at 204 & I95 that rents harley's but you said you wanted to ride south and everyone knows to ride north on a Harley because it's easier to push back going downhill. lol Just had to do that. :wrong:
Good luck & have fun.
:wrong:But funny. Have to check out the H D dealer in Sav.
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts