GL1800Riders Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
Discussion Starter #41
You da man but how do you get that into the toaster for breakfast? :unsure:
LOL.......For all you west coastie guys, I used the toaster for size comparison. 馃槣

Registered
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And that's exactly why you're da man!

Reactions: Boomer1832cc

Registered
Boomer I want to give you a Big Hi Five馃憢 because of you I no longer have to go grocery shopping with my wife. Yesterday she asked me to go grocery shopping with her and me being the loving husband that I am my response was "I would love to princess". She got into the car and I ran into the house to get our toaster and when I got back in the car she had a puzzled look on her face and asked me what the toaster was for. My response was that my Ohio buddy Boomer plants a garden and posts pictures on the forum of his cantaloupes next to his toaster for size comparison and I wanted to make sure the melons we bought were bigger. Her exact words were.....go back in the house and take the toaster with you and she also asked me if I fell off my bike recently.
If I was still living in Central CA, Fresno, I could show you some super-sized melons as at one time Fresno Co was the cantaloupe capital in the US. I would have to take my toaster oven into the store for comparison. :LOL:
Thanks for getting me out of grocery shopping with my wife. (y)

Discussion Starter #44
LOL Glad to be a help. I thought about using something else for comparison but didn鈥檛 want to embarras anybody or get in trouble. :eek:

Reactions: CAWing

Discussion Starter #46
I鈥檒l be right over!!!馃嵔
If you can be here before dark I鈥檒l fix you some. OH wait! You live almost 13 1/2 hours from me! Sorry :ROFLMAO: ;)

41 - 46 of 46 Posts