GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
014 Garland Fire Dept Salmon Fry Fundraiser.

It’s time! The big day is Saturday, June 7th. Salmon Fry tickets are now on sale online! You can use the link below to purchase either online in or take out tickets at the pre-sale price. Your ticket(s) will be waiting for you at the front of the line for whichever ticket(s) you purchase. Pre-sale prices will be good until Sunday, June 1st at midnight. Can get tickets at the door.

Worth the ride. Salmon is brought in fresh and grilled with Mesquite wood. It's all you can eat with butter sauce. Get a large bake potato, salad, roll. and a drink. Start serving about 3P. Any one who would like to go. Let me know and we can pick you up at the Brigham rest stop (I-15) about 2p.

·
Registered
7,914 Posts
Yummy!!! Hope you have a big turnout. :chef2:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Jack, that would make a great RTE, been wanting to come up there for awhile.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
014 Garland Fire Dept Salmon Fry Fundraiser.

It’s time! The big day is Saturday, June 7th. Salmon Fry tickets are now on sale online! You can use the link below to purchase either online in or take out tickets at the pre-sale price. Your ticket(s) will be waiting for you at the front of the line for whichever ticket(s) you purchase. Pre-sale prices will be good until Sunday, June 1st at midnight. Can get tickets at the door.

Worth the ride. Salmon is brought in fresh and grilled with Mesquite wood. It's all you can eat with butter sauce. Get a large bake potato, salad, roll. and a drink. Start serving about 3P. Any one who would like to go. Let me know and we can pick you up at the Brigham rest stop (I-15) about 2p.
Jack, This rest area?http://goo.gl/maps/yhjPQ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts