GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

I've been shaking presents under the tree and feel one that sound a lot like a Garmin 2610... with my name on it... has anyone heard if Garmin or CellSet have their integration system ready or when it will be... I gotta tell ya the only worst than not having a new toy is having it and not being able to use it. Only four more days 'till Christmas... sure would make a great gift if CellSet would announce something soon. :lol:

Given enough power
even a brick can fly

Phantom :blw1:

·
Registered
567 Posts
We are waiting for Garmin to begin shipping cradles and cables. We will then be able to get it integrated with our suff so that the installation requires no splicing or cutting.

Garmin said they will begin shipping Dec. 26th. If that is the case, I hope to have he whole shootin' match ready to ship after the first of the year.

Let not your heart be troubled... we will have a hookup for you before you know it.

If you want to be notified when the we are able to begin shipping the product, send me an email at [email protected], with "2610 harness" in the subject line.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Jon - thanks for the note and update. Weren't you also coming out with a new line for a Valentine 1 incorporation too? I recall it was to be ready the end of November, but don't remember the name or decription given some months back. I didn't see any changes in your web site. I'm presently just using your Kennedy CellSet for a SPIII. I was intending to incorporate the Valentine, but the frequency of it going off makes me wonder if I'd be listening to radar signals more than my satellite radio and more pleasant sounds.

I like a GPS interruption, and wouldn't mind a radar signal interruption, but not if I'm getting multiple signals (real and unreal) every minute I'm riding. I think at that point I'd look at the flashing visual signals and set the volume off the Valentine itself.

DaleC

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Jon,

I have had nothing but the greatest experience with you and your staff. Have a Merry Christmas... Hope to hear from you after the New Year.

Given enough power
even a brick can fly

Phantom

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Email sent for the one thing holding me up. But that is ok, the bike will not see daylight for atleast another 2 1/2 months. ......>bang

Bulldog

1 - 5 of 5 Posts