GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
8,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bought my '07 with Navi I cannot justify having my Garmin 2720. The unit is less than 1 year old and I have all the "stuff" that came with it. I am going to put the unit on eBay but though I would give the members of this board the first shot at it.

The unit is in perfect working condition. The only superficial flaw is a slightly rubbed area on the bezel from removing the unit from the RAM cradle (unavoidable). The screen is flawless and the unt has never been left outdoors.

I will also include the Kennedy power/connector (shown in photo) and the RAM cradle (I do not have the RAM mount that connects to the bike, but you can buy this at Cycle Gadgets for about $15).

If someone wants the unit, I will sell the whole thing for $550 and I would prefer payment through PayPal (you can use your PayPal account or major credit card).

There is also a $15 shipping charge via UPS to anywhere in the continental US. Total $565. If I don't sell it within a couple of days I will put it on eBay.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Wow

Wish I had this opportunity about 3 months ago - bought one including all the Goldwing stuff from Jon and have it ready to install this winter. Have used it extensively in the car and love it.

Free bump anyway..... (and that is a great price!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts