GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD The Nuvi 765T is probably the best Non Zumo GPS unit you can put on a motorcycle. All the same functions as the Zumo 660 with the exception of being waterproof and the large price tag. The 765T has MP3, bluetooth, POI, and programmable routes. This unit has the 2013 maps installed. Also included comes with RAM mount, cradle mount bracket and a dash mount bracket that attaches with velcro to your dash panel. The mount is as solid as a rock. All that is required to securely mount is a 3" x 3" piece of velcro.

For full list of capabilities of this unit go to https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod14926.html

Sale also comes with three power cables. One to use with the mounting bracket and cradle mount that plugs into the your accessory plug, one for cigarette lighter to use with traffic updates and the third a standard 12 volt cigarette lighter power cord. The cradle mount provides access to the aux port via a 3.5mm cord (not provided) for MP3 operation and the 2.5mm port for connecting to the microphone port for bluetooth operations.

$150 Shipped

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'm using the exact same set up. It's a great GPS I use a zip bag to make it weather proof.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Gps

Wow! I wish I had seen this yesterday. I just bought a Garmin earlier today for $130. Certainly nothing as nice as this one though. I wish I had the extra money...I'd buy this one too. I'm sure it will sell fast.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I'm using the exact same set up. It's a great GPS I use a zip bag to make it weather proof.
Me too. :thumbup: Great set up at a great price. GLWS.

·
Registered
198 Posts
PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold to Trucker G. Nice looking bike Greg!!!!
Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks Jim!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
654 Posts
I know its already sold, but where did you get this mount? If its a homemade job do you have any other photos of it so I can make one of my one?

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know its already sold, but where did you get this mount? If its a homemade job do you have any other photos of it so I can make one of my one?
It is homemade. Here are some other pics:

·
Registered
654 Posts
It is homemade. Here are some other pics:

Thanks, still debating over getting a separate GPS to use for our trip in July, but I really like this mount location and may take a stab at making one for my bike.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.