GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to post attachments for rides that we have done or plan to do?? If it can be done I could post mine and folks that live in this area could check it out, we could share folders. I only have the Garmin 2610, so of course I would have to share with other Garmin GPS users.

Thanks in advance.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
This will get moved to the GPS/MP3 board but if you can find a place to load the Garmin File (GDB) with the route on it as well as any interesting waypoints, then post a link to it so others can download it. Some picture sites will also allow files, but I can't recommend any right now.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I would be willing to host trip (route) files on my website. I already have a track to route conversion utility page for the Garmin 2610, so adding another page to make route files available is simple.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll set it up. Initially I will have you send the files to me, maybe I'll set up an upload page so that I don't have to be involved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts