GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using this model? I was wondering what were the pro and cons.

Bob VanNess
Royal Oak, MI

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Using a Quest2 and love it for my purposes.. Swap it between the Wing and the Triumph.. Battery powered, small enough to fit in a large cell phone case and great display (although small)... The motorcycle mount (sold seperately) is simple and bulletproof, got mine on the left grip cluster on a short RAM mount for both bikes...
The Quest2 has ALL the maps built in but if you leave them turned on, the unit takes much longer to recalc routes and find POI's.. The guy you want to post to is LVWolfman, he's the Quest guy!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
The basic Quest is a great budget GPS that will do anything you need. Mine goes from the bike to work vehicle to car and even on cruises. The battery power makes it a great portable. I have the Marine Mount for the bike as the bike mount wasn't available when I was desperate before a CC trip.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Screen is a little small. It's small enough to take camping, hiking etc., fits in your shirt pocket. Does everything I need and then some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts