GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Very good used Zumo 550 that I no longer use. Everything you see in the pictures is what you will get except that I will go ahead and update to the latest Garmin Maps before I ship it.

I currently have lifetime maps for this unit. I’m not sure if that will transfer via Garmin or not. This unit also has the security screw tool as well as aftermarket thumb screws that’s I preferred.

$250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Other locations, let’s talk via PM

Attachments

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I really messed up and missed out on the last 550 for sale, as I didn't ask the right questions.

PM waiting for you.

- David

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sale pending

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How do you want me to Pay you ...?
Wingsconsin,

David Vaughn has already spoken for it, but has not yet sent payment. You'll be next in line if this sale falls through.

·
Registered
19,219 Posts
Just a side comment---------I used to use the Zumos 550. They are easy units to use

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I am looking for a GPS myself. What are the right questions to ask?
Power supply. In both of these recent 550 sales, I saw a power cord with the cigarette lighter adapter. I have the USB power socket, wishing I would have asked THAT question on the 550 posted a couple of weeks ago.

And yes, I will be sending payment in a few minutes, sorry for your loss...

- David

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold and shipped.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Thanks, Kory!

I just received my Tracking # and I shall most likely be watching every little update until it arrives in my hands...

- David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.