GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for having us over for cookies, candy and your hospitality. Mikey should open up her own candy store, you guys could make a fortune, good stuff. It was great to meet everyone there, good bunch of people. hope to ride with you soon.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I Agree.......Mikey should be able to get paid for such talent :lol: And then there's Gary...........always willing to open his house for a friend.

A special thanks to both and a warm holiday greeting to Gary & Mikey!!

I had a great time and wish I had more time to spend. It was good to meet you and your wife, too bad we don't live closer. At least we have Goldwings that don't seem to care about going many miles to visit friends.
We will all have to get together for a SC ride some day.

Ride safe and have a great holiday

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Gosh guys :oops: Enjoyed having you at the house. Bulldog had to teach me to make coffee in August or you would have had Pepsi with those cookies and candies. Talk about a sugar rush! Next time, we will have to get out for a ride.
Mikey

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Gary,

I doubt I could teach you anything....LOL You are more stubborn than I am. Besides Mikey makes the best coffee.

Wish I lived 2500 - 3000 miles closer, I would have been your first guest. (Fri night..LOL).

Meesh and I were there in spirit, as well as on the phone. Glad to get to say Hi to old friends, Dale, Joe, and to say hey to Roger for the first time.

Both Gary and Mikey are two of the neatest people in the World!

Bulldog

·
Registered
1,304 Posts

Well I just got home at 8:00 pm and Mikey said "honey you need to go read the board". So ofcourse I did, and I feel so touched by the kind words from you all.
I think as we go through life, we all have a desire to be liked. Sometimes we are, sometimes we're not. But to have people you have met take a moment of their time to go on a public forum and share their feelings in a positive way is such a touching moment for both Mikey and I.
I also believe that when people go out of their way to share their personal feelings about others says volumes about those people themselves.
We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts