GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
Thanks To Spike-Walrus and everyone else that helped set up the Mr Machine ride !!!
It was a beautiful day for riding.
Does anyone know how many folks actually showed up ?

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Thanks To Spike-Walrus and everyone else that helped set up the Mr Machine ride !!!
It was a beautiful day for riding.
Does anyone know how many folks actually showed up ?
I counted 19 bikes and I believe two cars, and Gary's truck. There's a group photo along with more pictures on Facebook. I didn't take any pictures, otherwise I'd post them up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Oh, Spike was in charge of the shirts, but Amy H, spearheaded the whole thing. Kevin J. planned and led the ride. All I did was show up and eat.

Reactions: cycledude and murf

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
@cycledude thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like a nice tribute/ride for Gary "Mr Machine". (y)

·
Registered
20,955 Posts
@cycledude thanks for posting the pictures. Looks like a nice tribute/ride for Gary "Mr Machine". (y)
You or anyone else are very welcome to view my pictures, but I’m mostly very disappointed in the quality of my iPhone 7 photos, I used to have a 3 megapixel Cannon camera that took much better pictures.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I'm not a very good picture taker no matter what quality camera I'm using. I usually leave that up the group I'm riding with and then take credit for them when I pass them along to my friends. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I'm not a very good picture taker no matter what quality camera I'm using. I usually leave that up the group I'm riding with and then take credit for them when I pass them along to my friends. :sneaky:
Lol, I'm the same way. I'll try to steal some from Facebook tonight to put on here, when I get off work.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
You or anyone else are very welcome to view my pictures, but I’m mostly very disappointed in the quality of my iPhone 7 photos, I used to have a 3 megapixel Cannon camera that took much better pictures.
I USE MY 6+ AND TAKES GOOD PICS . FOUND CLEANING LENSE HELPS ! ;)

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
THANKS FOR PICS. LOOKS LIKE GOOD TURN OUT . SORRY COULDNT DO ! R.I.P.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
It was really nice to see all the bikes that showed up for Gary's aka "Mr. Machine" memorial ride. Rail's red R1200RT Beemer looked really nice. (y) The weather really co-operated, it was a very nice day.
I think me and the Beemer are gonna get along very nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: murf
21 - 40 of 42 Posts