GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine does better than that. Without the trailer traveling within the speed limit one up it normally does 40 MPG or better. Even with a loaded bike and trailer I normally get around 37. You might try disconnecting the battery for a couple of hours and then reconnect and restart without touching the throttle. That should reset the ECM.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Mine does better than that. Without the trailer traveling within the speed limit one up it normally does 40 MPG or better. Even with a loaded bike and trailer I normally get around 37. You might try disconnecting the battery for a couple of hours and then reconnect and restart without touching the throttle. That should reset the ECM.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts