GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I are quitting riding so we have a lot of stuff to get rid of. I don't want to mess with shipping a lot of individual items all over so would like to sell locally. Nothing is really very expensive but still serviceable, but if I take it to goodwill they'll probably throw it in the trash. I don't think a lot of people shop at Goodwill for m/c gear. So, thought I would just list the items here briefly then if you are interested in any particular item, I can send details and pictures as needed. Nothing over $40, maybe not even that high. I'm in north Peoria. feel free to email at [email protected].

Luggage
(2) NELSON RIGG tail/seat bags with 4 straps and rain cover. Large. One well used, one almost new. They've changed their model descriptions but these are good size, expandable base and side pockets.

Electric clothing

First Gear gloves XXL
Gerbing Gloves M

Gerbing Jacket liner 52 34
Gerbing Jacket Liner 42 30. Not sure what the double numbers mean, the big one fits me, the small one fits my wife

Jackets
BOHN Hi Viz air mesh armored. XXL Almost brand new, only worn a few times
BILT black armored jacket w/ quilted liner S
FIRST GEAR silver all mesh armored jacket S
TOURMASTER black 3/4 cordura jacket S
OLYMPIA hi viz 3/4 cordura armored jacket 2xl with quilted liner and wind liner

Leather chaps S

Heated Gear controllers
FIRST GEAR single zone with pouch
FIRST GEAR two zone
GERBING two zone with pouch

Various heated gear wiring.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Sorry to hear of you leaving the sport. That time will come for all of us I'm sure... Good luck with your sale..

·
Registered
439 Posts
Yes the dreadful day is coming for us all when we have to hang up riding and it will come all too soon.
Good luck with your sale and your future and may it all be bright!

Reactions: Kenichi and CAWing
1 - 5 of 5 Posts