1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
792 Posts
Impressive, where can you buy one of these cars?

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Watching that something interesting came to mind. Yesterday I read how the electric vehicle manufacturer are trying to get the feds to drop the requirement for outside mirrors because they cause so much drag. Yet this car has rather large outside mirrors. It makes me wonder how much faster they may have done without them.

·
Banned
792 Posts
Watching that something interesting came to mind. Yesterday I read how the electric vehicle manufacturer are trying to get the feds to drop the requirement for outside mirrors because they cause so much drag. Yet this car has rather large outside mirrors. It makes me wonder how much faster they may have done without them.
No side mirrors. :eek:4: That would surely add to the collision factor at least where I live. Good luck with that.

·
Registered
293 Posts
A truly amazing machine. I've been following it for about a year. First one was built for a rich Sheik. Hope you have DEEP pockets. $1 million each and you'll have to wait your turn because they have pending orders for them. http://www.venomgt.com

·
Registered
308 Posts
don't think you have to

I really don't think you have to be a gear head to enjoy a ride like that, wow, i had the surround sound going and the sound of the engine was making me feel it, love the picture with the flag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts